http://www.facebook.com/franziska.bohm.961

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My First Week

A lot of things happend this last week.
There was the Waterfront Festival where I met some people from my future High School, on Monday I painted my room, yesterday I went to the Kmarkt for some shopping (they have a lot of interesting stuff there...), I met some kids from here,yeah and lots of other stuff...
And of course I took many pictures ;)

Because I don't  have the time to write everyday a whole sory about all the things that happened, I decided just to post some pictures and let you know what I'm doing.

Sorry but I don't want to write more (I know I'm very lazy...) but I have a app so that I can post via cell phone some stuff :))

Bye for now
Franzi :))




















PS: And I'm not fat yet! I'm so happy *-*
For those who don't belive me here a picture of me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment